To view with Internet Explorer:
1. In IE browser address line type in the following URL: http://22.214.171.124:9000
2. Internet Explorer will ask you to download a ActiveX plug-in.
3. Download the plug-in. (If it downloads the plug-in fine go to step 10.)
4. If the plug-in does not download because of security issue. You may need to adjust your security setting in Internet Explorer
5. Click on Tools at the top of the page and select Internet Options.
6. Click on the Security Tab and then click custom levels
7. Under where is says settings scroll down till you hit the ActiveX Controls and plug-ins section.
8. Make sure all the options under the ActiveX plug-ins are either Enabled or is set to Prompt.
9. After you save these setting refresh the page and you should be able to download the plug-in.
10. Refresh the Page after downloading the plug-in.
11. You should now see the graphical user interface (GUI) for the remote software.
12. First select 16 screens which is the icon below the logout screen. There should be 16 blue boxes on the screen now.
13. To login now you need to have user name: demo and the password: demo1234.
14. Now you are connected you should see the video.
To view with remote client software
1. Click link to download client software. Client software link Download Here
2. Unzip and install Client Software
3. Run client software click on settings
4. Under "Connect Server Info" click Add.
5. Server name: Test DVR, IP Address: 126.96.36.199, Connect Port: 5100, User ID: demo, Password: demo1234, everything else leave at default.
6. Click OK, and then Save
7. On right side the "Test DVR" should show a blue computer icon. Click below were is say "Con. ALL"
8. All the cameras should connect now.
1. Download iphone app and install it. Click Here
2. Settings required IP address: 188.8.131.52, Port: 5101, User: demo, Password: demo1234
3. Click Login. If it does not log in someone else by be logged in. Try again later or call us and we will setup a user name and password for you.